Create Workshop Group Appointments
Navigate to the relevant calendar and elect Add New Entry.
Create a Group Appointment. Note: under location you should select the virtual location option, or (coming soon!) the location that's connected to your Zoom or Teams account (Zoom - My Name).
Select the provider who will be presenting the workshop so the registrant know who they will be connecting with. This is always the bet practice as it improves communication with registrants.
1. Navigate to the relevant calendar, and scroll to the date/time you want to register the family for.
2. Select the time slot.
3. Select Book to enter their full details.
4. Select Finish once complete.
5. Once you are nearing the workshop date, open the time slot again and select the mail icon so you can add a custom reminder.
6. Select Add custom message and paste in the basic Zoom/Virtual Meeting link so clients have access to it. See example below:
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/1234?pwd=abcdxyZ
7. Following the workshop, it's a good idea to navigate into Caredove and set an outcome to indicate which registrants did or did not attend.
Have more questions?
Please send us a message, using our Chat box.