Receiving referrals is easy. We break it down for you below.
Navigate to Referrals in the top menu and select the Inbox tab. You can view all of your received referrals here.
Using the 3-dot menu, choose from any of the options available. Or, you can choose to open the Referral by simply selecting if from the list. The same menu items are available for your use within the Referral.
Common changes include:
- Edit PHI - Edit the registrant's Personal Health Information (PHI)
- Book - Book the registrant into a time slot if it is a non-booked referral
- Reschedule - Change the registrant's appointment time
- Message - Communicate with the referrer
- Revoke - Cancel the appointment and remove the registrants personal information
- Unbook - Cancel the appointment time slot
- Assign a Provider - Select from the the providers who will complete the intake appointment
- Set an Outcome - After completing the intake appointment, close the loop for the referrer
Note: As the provider you can make lots of changes, and in most cases both the referrer and the registrant will be notified.