1. Caredove staff must enable this setting at your organization before the below can take place.
2. On your Home page, select Edit Profile:
3. Select Connect Zoom Account:
4. Enter your Zoom Account Credentials in the pop-up window:
5. Authorize Caredove to have access to your Zoom account:
6. Once finished, the smaller window will reload and then close. Please wait until this happens, as it will prompt your normal window to reload saving the connection. Now if you select Edit Profile, you will see something like this beside the Virtual Meetings field:
7. Now, navigate to a calendar wherein you have Calendar Provider or Calendar Delegate Permissions.
8. Under Location, select the Zoom - Your Name location to use the Zoom integration.
9. Select Create and you will see your relevant appointments appearing with a computer icon to indicate it's using the Zoom integrated location.
10. Now your appointments are ready to be booked.
11. If you want to book your own slot, select it and when you see this pop-over, select the blue Book button. This will bring you to the referral form (similar to what the client sees below), where you can enter the client's information and select Finish to submit.
When a client is going to book the service, they will see the location like this in the first page of the referral form.
On the confirmation page they will see more details, including the copy meeting details button which will allow them (or the referrer) to copy the Zoom link details:
They will receive a Confirmation email that includes a Join the Meeting button which will open the Zoom meeting:
View the Zoom Link as the Provider
If you select the now Booked time slot within the calendar, a pop-over will appear illustrating the exact Zoom link:
If you select View Referral and scroll to the Appointment section you will see the link, and can select it to begin the meeting:
You are always able to start the meeting directly from your Zoom application as well. Booked appointments appear displaying the client's initials and their selected service, as you can see below:
Uninstall Your Zoom Account
Login to your Caredove account and navigate to your Home page.
Under your profile information on the left hand side, select Edit Profile.
Navigate to Virtual Meetings > select - Disconnect
It will ask you to confirm that you want to disconnect. Select Disconnect Zoom to uninstall.
Pro Tip: Learn about Teleconference Best Practices here.
Have more questions?
Please send us a message, using our Chat box.