Now that you understand the basics of creating data reports, learn how to download the data into an organized and easily accessible spreadsheet or graph.
To view raw data reports, start by navigating to Reports in the top menu.
Select the report that you would like to create by selecting an item from the dropdown menu. If you choose a chart or table, follow the steps below.
- Fill in the information required such as time period and referral source.
- When you are finished, select the Run Report button.
- You will now be able to view your table or graph at the bottom of the page.
- To download a graph, select the button at the top right of the graph. You can download the graph as a PDF, JPEG, PNG or SVG vector image.
If you chose the spreadsheet option, follow the steps below.
- Fill in the information required. Each spreadsheet option requires different fields to be selected.
- When you are finished, select the Download Data (.xls) button.
- The spreadsheet will be downloaded. Click the spreadsheet to open, view and manipulate the data.
Note: For security purposes, personal identifying information is omitted.
Understand all of the Caredove's Predefined Reports.