Currently, Outcome Options are grouped in one column in the Inbound Raw Referral Data report, as well as the Outbound Raw Referral Data report. Not only are they grouped, but they are also expressed as abbreviations.
When you're trying to report on which Outcome Options were selected, it can get confusing and time-consuming to manually separate them out. Luckily, we know exactly how to resolve that. ⤵️
- You need to make room for each Outcome to display in their own column. To do that, move the Outcome Notes column to the very last column on your spreadsheet (AH).
- Select the Outcome Notes column.
- Navigate to Data in the top menu and select Split text to columns.
- Each Outcome is now in its own column.
1. Select the cell or column that contains the text you want to split.
2. Select Data then Text to Columns.
3. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, select Delimited > Next.
4. Select the Delimiters for your data. For example, Comma and Space. You can see a preview of your data in the Data preview window.
5. Select Next.
6. Select the Column data format or use what Excel chose for you.
7. Select the Destination, which is where you want the split data to appear on your worksheet.
8. Select Finish.