Caredove contains a lot of elements. Understanding what they mean is an important part of site navigation. To follow along, Sign In to the Caredove platform.
More Options Button (three dots or 3-dot menu):
- Select: the action taken when you 'click' on anything within the platform
- Registrant: the individual who will be receiving the service (i.e. client, patient)
- Sender: the individual who submits the referral to the receiver (i.e. the intake coordinator or hospital discharge planner); sometimes called the Requester or Referrer
- Receiver: the service provider, or the person who created the appointment; sometimes called the Provider
- Referral Form: the form that contains registrant information and is sent to the receiver
- Listing: where you input service information within Caredove, also what individuals see when they view your service or select the More Info button
- Search + Book + Connect: the three step process for referrers that involves searching for the desired service, booking an appointment, and connecting the registrant with the provider.
- Sign In, Sign Out: how you get into and out of the Caredove platform.