If you would like to add some extra information to your referral, you can achieve this by adding an internal note, or by sending a message to the provider or sender.
What is a Message?
A message is how the referrer and the provider can communicate back and forth from within the referral.
To start, navigate to Referrals and choose your Inbox or Outbox. Using the 3-dot menu, select Message.
- The referrer might let the provider know that the registrant has a dog in the house, or smokes.
- The referrer might let the provider know the correct address and postal code if they made a mistake.
- The provider might communicate to the referrer that the registrant's phone number is incorrect.
What is a Note?
A note is an internal message added by the referrer or the provider. It can only be viewed by the note owner and their organization.
To start, navigate to Referrals and choose your Inbox or Outbox. Using the 3-dot menu, select Note.
- Follow up with the client for additional information, such as their email.
- Notes regarding the caregiver.